Creating Rich and Fulfilling Life/Work Results
Life Design Coaching
I work with a variety of clients with different needs and wants.
From single moms to CE0s, from doctors to downshifters, actors to activists, entrepreneurs to environmentalists, homemakers to home business aspirants—and a host of writers, painters, photographers, filmmakers and other creatives.
Most come to me with some or all of these things in common
- Not sure what results they want to create
- Lacking a clear vision of results they do want to create
- A tendency to jump into action, then stall, quit
- Conceptual goals ( “simple life,” “new car”), not clear visions of end results
- Over-reliance on problem-solving as a primary life strategy
- Negative judgements that stifle action
- Stuck, drifting and unable to get on track
- Doing fine—just not at what truly matters
- Almost all lack a framework with to integrate vision and reality, energize action, and follow through to completed results
Mos yearn for simpler, richer lives and relationships, and work that engages their soul, energizes them, and leads to deeply-desired results.
“I tried coaching, attended dozens of workshops, and read hundreds of self-help books. Most helped, but not for long. It wasn’t until I learned how to change my life/work structures that I was able to create lasting success.E.D. Mayeroff, Vancouver, BC
“Bruce is one of the most effective coaches I’ve worked with.“Josh Dorfman, Author, TV Host
Emotional Mastery Coaching
Some clients’ negative emotions—and the depression and anxiety they lead to—prevent them from starting and/or continuing to create what matters in their lives, work and relationships.
For others, dysfunctional self-talk gets in the way of effective action, or even getting started.
My approach can accommodate these different needs and desires.
The video below shows how a client rose above depression, crafted a meaningful purpose, and created outstanding results.
Forever indebted to you for introducing me to The Creative Process some 20 yrs + ago!!! You coached me to “create a life that matters most to me & live that life!” I have created success both professionally & personally, that makes me feel grateful & blessed everyday! That life, my life, is always evolving & growing. You continue to inspire me, Coach!! ❤️— Linda E., Business Coach, Yoga Instructor