Coaching for Rich and Fulfilling Life/Work Success
I work with a variety of clients, from single moms to CE0s, doctors to deputy ministers, actors to activists, entrepreneurs to environmentalists, homemakers to home business wannabes—and a host of writers, painters, photographers, filmmakers and creatives.
Most clients come to me with some or all of these things in common
- Lack a clear vision of desired results.
- Negatively judge current reality, which hampers effective action.
- Lack an organizing framework that integrates vision and reality, and energizes action.
- Stuck in stories and beliefs that get in the way of creating results
- Their goals are concepts (“success,” “a simple life,” “a new car”) not clear visions of completed results.
- Blocked by an over-reliance on problem-solving, and unable to consistently create results that matter.
Almost all of my clients yearn for a simpler, better organized life, work that engages their soul, and relationships that are rich and satisfying.
I help them shift from a problem-driven framework to a results-driven framework.Then I coach them in applying that Life Design framework to creating what most matters to them.