I’m Bruce Elkin, a personal life coach for 25 years—working with clients on 6 continents.
Your coaching helped me get free of my day job, start a small, home based consulting business, and live the life I’d long dreamed of living.Lachlan Watson, Sidney, AU
Who Are My Ideal Clients?
- People who are stuck, stalled, in transition and don’t clearly know what they want.
- People who do know what they want, but don’t know how to make it happen.
- People who do fine—just not at the right thing.
- Individuals struggling to create small or home-based businesses.
- Professionals who want to up their game and create better results with less effort.
- Individuals and couples who want to simplify their lives and live more sustainably.
- People who want to create financial independence and retire early (FIRE).
- Creatives such as writers, artist, musicians… who want to organize their life to support their passion.
“I wanted to simplify my life and work but didn’t want to be poor or unsuccessful Bruce helped focus my energy on what truly matters. Now, my life is rich, simple and successful. I work from home, have time to travel nearby and am saving money.”— S. Gerber, Victoria, BC
HOW CAN MY LIFE DESIGN APPROACH HELP YOU?
- Clarify and articulate the results you most want to create.
- Ground visions of those results in an objective description of current reality.
- Generate 3 energy sources: motivation, creative tension and momentum.
- Shift from merely solving problems to creating results with whatever you have or face.
- Manage transitions—personally, professionally, and in relationships.
- Deal with difficult emotions that get in the way of creating desired results.
- Organize your life to support your art, writing, photography or other creative endeavour.
I ran a successful health and body work business but could not make important life decisions. I was living in a friend’s sewing shed, and feeling pathetic. Bruce’s personal coaching helped me organize and produce results I had not been able to create until then. I changed my self-talk, bought a new car, and put a down payment on lovely townhouse. I feel much more relaxed and confident—and whole—now.M.J. Raymond, Montana, USA