A personal life coaching book to help you manage moods, develop emotional resilience, and create what matters most.
Is This You? Sometimes?
- Feel down or depressed? Or stressed, uptight and anxious?
- Feel fatigued? Too tired to take care of what matters to you?
- Do negative moods get in the way of you creating what you most want in life, work and relationships?
- Does life sometimes feel “too hard”? Too confusing? Even “overwhelming”?
- Do you ever feel helpless or hopeless in the face of circumstances?
- Do you lack the energy and vitality to focus, perform well and create results that truly matter to you?
- If so, Emotional Mastery might be just the ebook you need.
Download your own copy of Emotional Mastery now.
” Before I read Emotional Mastery, I blamed myself and others for my bad feelings and lack of energy. But this ebook and the exercises it provides helped me change how I think and feel about almost everything. I’m much better able to focus now, and to create results I care about.”Suzan Sissons, Mother/Volunteer/Housewife, Victoria, BC
Build Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
People mistakenly blame what happens to them – problems, circumstances, adversity – for negative moods and ineffective action. But what happens to us is not primarily what makes us feel bad.
As Aldous Huxley said, “Experience is not what happens to us; it is what we do with what happens.”
We self-create negative feelings and moods by the way we explain what happens to us .
We can change our explanations and stories, which changes our feelings, actions, and results.
“Using the insights and exercises in Emotional Mastery helped me change my mood from dark and miserable to relaxed and mostly happy. It’s a great book for understanding the cause of depression and anxiety and for overcoming depression!”Helen Astikkosh, HR Consultant, Vancouver, BC
Emotional intelligence and emotional mastery are not just problem solving tools.
They are thetools we need to shift from pessimism to realistic optimism, and from anxiety to useful caution.
They are essential parts of the life design toolkit we need to create the kind and quality of lives, work, and relationships we long for.
” I keep a printed-out copy of Emotional Mastery in my desk at work and another beside my bed. If I start to feel down or anxious, I pull it out read a tagged page or two, do the exercises and, in minutes, I’m feeling fine again. I learn something new every time.”Dianne Leslie, Environmental Lawyer, Calgary, AB