Thrive! Create What Matters Most—
In Challenging Times And Beyond
“I’m impressed! This book deserves to be read and re-read. Most books I’m asked to review rehash old ideas, often taking away rather than adding value. Your book is a shining exception to that rule. I honestly don’t know how you packed so much solid value in such a tiny package.“Molly Gordon, Marketing Coach for “Accidental Entrepreneurs”
“Bruce Elkin provides a powerful life-design framework with which to refocus your life on what matters most. If you read this book, be prepared to let go of stress and re-energize your life.”Dr. Paul Stoltz,
Author: Adversity Quotient
How Can Thrive! Work For You?
It can help you
- Shift your primary focus from problem solving to creating desired results
- Rise above messiness and complexity to bring into being what you long for, in life, work, relationships—almost everything
- Create important results easier, and more effectively, by using The Life Design Framework to organize your will, skill, resources and actions into success
- Build resilience to bounce back from adversity, and flourish in good times and bad
- And, well, Thrive! — feel free, focused, flourishing—and happy with where you are and where you’re headed.
“Bruce is one of the most effective coaches I’ve worked with. In Thrive! he gets you excited about pursuing things that truly matter to you even under adverse conditions — and shows you how to stay the course until you get there. I found myself nodding my head in agreement as I read and thinking, “This makes so much sense!”Josh Dorfman, Author and television host, The Lazy Environmentalist
“A great read! I was lost, overconfident, and looking for direction. Bruce’s ideas and practices helped me develop a framework for life and work that I use every day.”Doc Klein, Writer, Climber, Consultant