Organize Your Life to Support Your Passion
What Kind of Help Are You Looking For?
- Have a vision of a writing career but don’t know how to realize it, yet?
- Can’t put writing first?
- Can’t organize your life to support your dreams?
- Day job pays bills but leaves little energy for writing?
- Suffer from procrastination, writer’s block or lack of confidence?
- Need a beta-reader and/or editor to help get a project ready to submit or self-publish?
Crafting a Writing Life
I can help you create a writing life — and successful, publication-ready projects. I can help you manage your moods and rise above bad habits such as procrastination. I can show you how to increase both your competence (writing chops) and confidence (belief in those chops). I can help you make your writing life a lived reality. For more details, [ Read More.]
Skills, Structure and Support For Creating A Writing Life
Most people don’t fail because they lack talent or ideas. They fail because they lack an organizing framework in which to consistently apply their talent in support of their ideas. … [ Read More.]
Structural Help With Specific Projects — Substantive Editing
Whether it’s a novel, memoir, screenplay, dissertation, or other written communication, I can help you generate impact and results. … [ Read More.]